Friday, February 17, 2006

Oh, the shame!

Right, I think I should pack my bags now.

This morning we went to wave daddy off at the lift just in our dressing gowns. The only difference between M and me was that I was wearing underwear. He still had no nappy on after his shower.

Dh left and I went back inside, knowing that M would follow in a couple of minutes when he was good and ready.

All of a sudden I hear "pee-pee". I rushed outside, but it was too late. He had peed right on the neighbours doorstep!! I quickly cleared it up, but I have this horrible feeling that some may have seeped under the door. What's worse is that I don't think anyone is living there at the moment, so it could be quite horrendous when they return.

I know that people have got chucked out of the building for a lot less, so we could find ourselves homeless very soon.........

6 comments:

Katuska said...

Hahahaha!!Let's hope you managed to clean it ALL up!!
xxx

Nic said...

LMAO! Sorry Clare I know I shouldn't be laughing but cheeky little man eh! Maybe he's trying to tell you that he doesn't like the neighbours.
Nic
xx

Barbara said...

oh dear, that made me laugh. hope it doesnt stink soon

barbara xxx

Clare said...

Blame it on DH....;)

Mandy said...

pmsl Clare, Max has got some talent there, stick a plant outside and if he need to go he can got there...lol

Anthony Said said...

Hi blogger:)

We think U have had a hard time to create this web blog...... We knew it cause mine does not have a single comment:) Do not know what is wrong with it.. We like Urs more than We like mine!! hehe Keep it up..

Regards,
spyware blocker